How to apply
Applications for ANIP Internships for Semester 2 2023 (for placements in July to October) are now open. Applications will close on 30 April 2023, 11:59 pm.
The following documentation is required for your ANIP application:
With your ANIP application, please upload a two page resume outlining your educational qualifications (including high school), work history, awards, and other interests. Do not include a personal statement or referee details as part of your resume.
ANU students can received feedback on their two page resume via the ANU Careers Dashboard.
With your ANIP application, please upload a transcript of your academic performance. ANU students can download an "unofficial transcript" from ISIS. The pathway to for this is: ISIS > Compass Needle > ISIS > Academic Record > Statement of Results. Non ANU Students and students who have completed university level studies elsewhere should email a scan of original transcripts of all academic results to date. If applying to a postgraduate course please also provide a copy of your undergraduate transcript.
One referee report is required, and it must be from an academic referee (lecturer or tutor). The report must be written on the ANIP Referee Report form or a letter of reference can be provided. It is the applicant's responsibility to download the form, provide a copy to the referee, and ask the referee to email the form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are to be returned by the closing date for applications.
ANIP Application Form
- As well as being asked for your contact information and a series of questions on your placement preferences, the final section of the form requires you to answer four question on research skills, professional skills and career aims to support your application. You should aim to write no more than 200 words per question.
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring the classes in which they enrol will count towards their program requirements. If you are not sure of your program requirements please check with your College, School or Program office. More information can be found at 'Managing your Program' on the ANU website.
- Entry to the ANIP program is competitive and places are limited. Offers will made according to the strength of the application including academic merit and placement availability.
- Supporting documents should be submitted electronically to email@example.com by the due date.
- Incomplete applications or those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To preview the application questions, click here.