Apply to ANIP for Semester 1, 2020 from another Australian university

Eligibility for ANIP: 
Students from any Australian university are eligible to apply to ANIP to undertake a Commonwealth Parliamentary Internship.

You must be a currently enrolled tertiary student, studying at any Australian university and have successfully completed (or will have completed by the time of enrolment into ANIP) two full years of study (96 units or equivalent). You may be either an undergraduate or a graduate student from any discipline.

Course information: 
Course information can be found at

How to Apply:
There are two steps in the application process for non-ANU domestic students, also called cross-institutional students. Cross-institutional students who are interested in applying to ANIP will need to complete the ANIP online application form.

As well as applying to ANIP through the ANIP online application form, cross-institutional students must also apply to ANU through the ANU Admissions Office. You and your home university will need to complete an ANU Cross-Institutional Studies Application Form which can be found here Your home university will have a form you will need to complete as well, so we recommend bringing both along to your Student Office at the same time.

As a cross-institutional student, your fees for undertaking the ANIP course will be determined by your home institution.



Updated:  6 August 2019/Responsible Officer:  Program Director/Page Contact:  CASS Marketing & Communications